Monday, September 26, 2016

Taken to the Woodshed

Basing a blatant hit piece on an unverified forum thread started by someone hiding behind a code name is not remotely responsible, let alone respectful. It's a cheap shot.  [More]
Oh, I don't know. In case you didn't know, that's how Fast and Furious initially got exposed, along with plenty more threads to be pulled. What I will admit to -- and apologize for up front -- is my title should have ended with a question mark. I regret now that I did not think of that at the time I posted.

Still, you know for a fact 'Gunwritr,' with over 10,000 posts to check for consistency, and who is apparently well-known enough, is lying in this one? Especially when he indicates there were witnesses? Does anyone have proof he's making it up? If so, I'd be happy to find out the allegations are false and issue a retraction and apology, because proving one writer is lying about another might actually be a bigger scoop. If it is a lie, I'd think Mr. Amselle's lawyer would be demanding one from 'Gunwritr,' because that his livelihood that's being impacted.

And just to be clear: You're saying if something of interest to gun owner rights advocates comes across the transom, I can't call the link to reader attention with a disclaimer that your post and thread are conveniently ignoring?
With the caveat that I have not personally verified this, if true, I can't think of any reason why gun owners would continue to associate with someone betraying them so completely and profoundly. 
If it's true, can you?

And it's not like this and this don't strongly suggest corroboration. Let's see -- a gun writer makes claims of interest to gun owners -- which I present under a caveat, and I provide further links that strongly suggest there's something to those claims ... so what exactly did I write that you can prove is false?

If anyone here thinks immigration as practiced by Hillary is not a direct threat to RKBA, feel free to actually directly and unequivocally answer these questions.

UPDATE: Looks like I was right. And the professional trainer class is going full Fudd on me.

UPDATE: The Thin $Green$ Line

7 comments:

JohninMd.(Help!?!!) said...

Cunningham is one of the smartest men I know... A Wizard when it comes to rebuilding a revolver. That doesn't make him a political wizard. I agree we don't need any Quislings in the gun rights movement. That includes backing a woman who has vowed to destroy the 2nd Amendment. A pox on their houses. Keep it up, David.

Anonymous said...

I'm feelin' some opposite day coming our way.

Brian Morton

Jack said...

I read the guys facebook page. He's so pro Hillary he is posting lies to support her. So... Nope, this guy is not pro RKBA.

Anonymous said...

"I agree with Rob, Jorge. I'll just add that I don't really care what your actual political positions are, what I care about is the witch-hunting and demonization that too many in this community are eager for."

Translation: "I don't care that you are voting for someone that wants to strip a God given right from me, I just care that people are saying mean things about you because of it"

Anonymous said...

Good grief... Why NOT call out the quislings? If they are stupid enough to publicly state their support of anti 2nd politicians, they can expect to be ridiculed for said stupidity.

Anonymous said...

So it turns out that codrea was correct about this clown supporting the bolsehvik. Has he apologized?

Anonymous said...

Weakminded pussies like that never apologize.

Cunningham + Pincus = Cunnilincus