Friday, November 11, 2016

Taking Care of Number One and the Hell with the Rest of You

So Hillary wasn’t that great a danger to gun rights. The next logical question: which candidate would make me the most money? [More]
The dangers of executive orders, Supreme Court nominations and control of the bully pulpit evidently escape this genius...?

Is this a click bait piece written for effect to stir up the readers, or is he seriously a gunkapo?

So are we talking the same guy here? Is this his name?

 Will Hayden?

Sure looks like he's part of the team. A regular part. I sent Robert an email yesterday asking him, and if he'd care to comment. The answer is either "No" or my inquiry got auto-dumped to his spam folder.

I'd suggest the obvious, but I'm skeered of getting Grant and Rob mad at me again...

[Via YallQaeda, who did most of the legwork on the links]

SEE UPDATE.

AND UPDATE TWO. (It is NOT Zev Nadler.)

AND ANOTHER POSSIBILITY.

ALSO: New speculation is that it's an FFL from Melbourne, and I've been told by someone I trust that it is him-- but because I can't provide definitive proof, I won't name him.

2 comments:

Ned said...


Firearm Concierge (Tweet)
‏@FirearmConcierg
One year clean from meth today. Pretty stoked!


WTF?

Matthew The Oilman said...

Will Hayden? Isn't he still twisting in the wind awaiting trial?