Monday, December 26, 2016

For Everyone's Safety?

[Click to enlarge]
So the message everyone -- especially "gun safety advocates" should take away from this is -- per an association of gun owners, obeying Intolerable Acts and disarming is critical for safety.

That's not just promoters and venues and Fudds putting a happy face on selling out to ignorant insurance policies? No need for Fletcher to weigh in?

They can't just require carried firearms stay holstered unless needed? Or is it because they really don't trust Americans to be armed?

Thanks for making the antis argument for them. If I were a gun-grabber, I would grab on to every gun show that makes this crap argument (that would be most of them) and throw it back in the faces of rights advocates.

2 comments:

FedUp said...

Because it's much safer to hand your loaded sidearm over to people who are stupid enough to advocate this idiocy than it is to leave it in a secure holster...

MamaLiberty said...

The last few years I've only been able to open carry at the three local gun shows. I don't go to many others, but when I do it is strictly CC. I'm sure not going to tell the idiots at the door that I'm armed, much less allow them to handle my gun! And if they decide to go the search/metal detector mode, I suspect they will soon be out of business. None of them will get my business, at any rate. They've almost priced themselves out of my budget already anyway.