Friday, March 10, 2017

We're #45!


[More]
Take it away, Sally.

"45"? I knew I'd pay for those stretch marks in the swimsuit competition. Actually, I'm still not clear on what criteria was used.

I really didn't know what to think when I got an email notifying me of this and inviting me to post code to display a "Top 100" badge. My first thought was that someone was trying to get me to pay to appear in their "Who's Who," or that the links could go to a malware or identity theft site.

PC Mag says they're legit, so this "Top 100" business must be a way to establish symbiosis with blogs considered to be most likely to help promulgate their RSS feed service. I'll check out what I need to do to  add their gadget to the sidebar later, when I get a break.

The thing is, if I were doing this to be popular, this would be a celebrity blog, and the only thing I'd have to say about guns would be to parrot words of horrified condemnation.

3 comments:

Elmo said...

FWIW, you're #1 with me. Stretch marks and all.

Anonymous said...

Ditto, I look forward to your posts daily. The fluff from TFB is boring, and the hidden libs at TTAG are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Keep up the good writing David.

Mack said...

I guess "the court of public opinion" doesn't get out much.

;)