Friday, June 09, 2017

The Stupid Awards

[Click to enlarge]
Sure guys.

I'll be giving up the requested entry form information -- that includes my name, email address, phone number, user name and password -- to strangers who repeat spam me with a url for a website that looks like the English comes from Google Translate and hides the identity of those behind it via a foreign proxy. And then I'll post your click-through badge and see how many readers I can get to give you their data, too.

And adding that the award ceremony will be at Harvard University made me believe you even more.

I wonder if this is Mr. Franky Samora's new gig.

UPDATE -- And it's official:




2 comments:

Henry said...

What, do you think you’re somehow better than John Podesta or something? You elitist!

Steve said...

I buy all my drugs from links I see in spam comments.

It's also interesting to note that a good chunk of the new TLDs are mostly used by spammers and scammers.