Friday, January 19, 2018

F, Maybe if This or That, = MA

The NRA needs to fight for Gun Rights, not Social Conservative Issues that might, two or three steps later, maybe, if this or that affect gun rights. [More]
Told ya the issue would be avoided with a straw man argument. And great rebuttal by James Russell Bailey. I'm not really free to get into comment section debates, so I'm grateful to see some who get it and are willing to stand with me, because it does get lonely out there at times.

Not the first time Rob's been utterly and unapologetically wrong about politics, about RKBA, and about what I advocate.

So has this risen to "coincidence"?

1 comment:

Henry said...

“Issues that might, two or three steps later, maybe, if this or that affect gun rights”

So then, does that mean we’re never going to hear any more “slippery slope” arguments from the NRA?

Oh hell, I completely forgot: bump stocks. Maybe they actually have given this up.